It’s our goal is to provide patients with specialized physical therapy programs focused both on preventative care and rehabilitation. We provide these services through ATI Physical Therapy located in our building. In addition to traditional Physical Therapy, our unique programs are designed to address a wider range of activities and needs of our patients.
Our treatment techniques can help decrease pain associated with an acute injury or surgery while also helping decrease the aches and pains associated with daily life.
We work closely with your primary care physician so we understand your situation, then we communicate with your physician regularly so they stay informed of your progress and recovery.
When you consider who to use for your physical therapy, it is essential that you select a practice that:
- Is warm, friendly and embracing;
- Is understanding and attentive to you;
- Is sensitive to your unique needs;
- Is careful yet thorough in achieving your recovery; and
- Is intent upon building a relationship, not just collecting a fee.